Join the team
WooHa Brewing Company is a fast growing company with big ambition. We are open to speculative employment enquiries.
If you want to work for us and have something to bring to the team that no one else does then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for candidates to drive commercial success, customer relationships and strategic development of on-trade accounts including key accounts, groups, independents and specialist retail. The successful candidate will have responsibility for developing strong relationships, new business, account development and excellent sales results. We are looking for people who act like business owners, who will embrace the autonomy to organise their work day, make their own appointments and decide on the most effective call. People with great relationships skills in order to have great sales conversations with businesses owners on a daily basis as well as great connectivity with distribution partners and internal stakeholders.
Your key responsibility will be to drive listings, distribution and sales across the product range through the activation of brand visibility and brand support initiatives at the point of purchase. The role will provide plenty of variety in both product and customer responsibility.
This will be a role that is stand alone in terms of your individual patch however, you will work closely with your colleagues at the brewery as well as our distribution and wholesale partners to ensure effective communication of market information.
This is a rare opportunity for professionals currently working in drinks sales to join a business that truly offers breadth, progression and personal development.
Ideally, you will have some previous sales, or work, experience in the on-trade, drinks or bar environment; someone who can display a genuine passion for beer and the drinks industry.
The detail of the role will involve the following:
- Research, identify and deliver profitable new outlets within the territory, with clear KPI's, targets and objectives, concentrating on key accounts
- Work closely with key partners to support existing and new business development
- Drive new products into the market including pre-selling of seasonal and one-off brews
- Work with existing customers/stockists to maximise rate of sale of our products in their outlets, and retain existing distribution
- Work with marketing and commercial operations to develop and execute activities which maximise RoS of products in outlets
- Work closely with smaller RTM, wholesale and key account customers at Head Office and outlet level
- Grow and nurture the smaller RTM customers along with any direct accounts and key accounts
Candidates should have the following attributes: -
- Be of graduate calibre
- Knowledge and passion for the beer industry
- Have experience in sales, preferably in the food and drink sector
- To have great relationship building skills so as to easily build a rapport with customers
- To proactively manage customer retention
- Devise and deliver customer business plans to maximise both customer and company growth
- Background exposure to working within the drinks industry (desirable)
- Demonstrable evidence of good gravitas, passion, creativity and commercial organisation skills
- Strong negotiation, organisation and influencing skills to drive commercial success
- Clean driving license (required)
Salary dependent upon experience
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. In your covering letter please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company.
The candidate will be based in the central belt with regular travel to company HQ in Kinloss.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.